Site In Construction
I have taken down 'we love sanskrit' temporarily to work on its features
Within the next few months the site will be back up. These are the projects I am working
- A consise guide to the vocabulary and grammar of the Sanskrit language
- A complete transliteration of Bhagavad Gita with grammatical and theological analysis
- Improved versions of GaneshBot and KrishnaBot
- The full Vedic Life Simulator
- A Sankrit Wikipedia clone containing information on Sanskritology and Indic religon
Rregrettably I have discontinued my transliteration of the Corpus Hermeticum. My access to The Netherlands has been denied due to my vaccine status and so, due to the intricate nature of the text, I am unable to obtain the necessary documents to produce an adequate translation from home. The resources I used will be avaliable when the site is back up
I will contain a visible link to a mirror site, containing my non Sanskrit resources. Here are the projects I am working on for it
- I am currently dedicating my entire holiday to writing a consise book on Memetic Programming, its uses and dangers.
- An essay on the Post-Trumpian Social Structure of Accumulation
- Articles on Matt Walsh and Tucker Carlson
- An unbiased guide to the works and theories of Dr John Money
Wishing Love, Peace and Prosperity to ALL my visitors and returning friends.
Contact ME at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sites I LOVE
Old University sites I have found. By all means send in more. Most you can get into through a bit of trial and error.